How it’s done…
When inspecting a chimney our technicians will look for possible damage in your chimney structure that might lead to a chimney repair. Such as crown repair, flashing repair, chimney cap install and more… Our objective is to make sure your chimney and fireplace are in good health and make sure they are safe to use.
What is Chimney Repair?
Chimney repair is the process of fixing any damage to your chimney. This can include things like cracked bricks, missing mortar, and damaged flashing.
Chimney repair is important for a few reasons. First, a damaged chimney can pose a fire hazard.
If there are cracks in the bricks or missing mortar, smoke and carbon monoxide can leak into your home. This can be dangerous and even deadly.
Second, a damaged chimney can let water into your home. If the flashing is damaged, water can leak into the chimney and then into your home. This can cause damage to your walls, floors, and ceilings.
Third, a damaged chimney can cause problems with your heating and cooling system. If the chimney is not properly sealed, hot and cold air will not be able to circulate properly. This can cause your home to be uncomfortable and can also increase your energy bills.
How to Repair a Chimney
There are a few different ways to repair a chimney. The most common method is to repoint the chimney. This involves replacing the mortar between the bricks.
To repoint a chimney, you will need to:
- Clean the chimney.
- Remove any loose bricks or mortar.
- Mix new mortar.
- Apply the new mortar to the joints between the bricks.
- Let the mortar dry.
Repointing a chimney is a relatively simple job, but it is important to hire a qualified professional to do it. This is because the chimney is a structural part of your home, and if it is not properly repaired, it could pose a safety hazard.
The cost of chimney repair will vary depending on the size and severity of the damage.
When to Call a Chimney Repair Professional
If you are not sure whether your chimney needs to be repaired, it is always best to air on the side of caution and have it checked out by a professional.
This will help you to avoid any costly repairs down the road.
You should call a chimney repair professional if you notice any of the following problems:
- Cracks in the bricks
- Missing mortar
- Damaged flashing
- Smoke or carbon monoxide leaks into your home
- Water leaks into your home
- Problems with your heating and cooling system
Where To Get A Chimney Repair Company
You can find a chimney repair professional by asking your friends, family, or neighbours for recommendations. You can also find chimney repair professionals online or in the phone book.
When choosing a chimney repair professional, it is important to get several estimates and to choose a professional who is licensed and insured.
- Chimney repair is the process of fixing any damage to your chimney. This can include things like cracked bricks, missing mortar, and damaged flashing.
- There are a few different ways to repair a chimney. The most common method is to repoint the chimney. This involves replacing the mortar between the bricks.
- Repointing a chimney is a relatively simple job, but it is important to hire a qualified professional to do it. This is because the chimney is a structural part of your home, and if it is not properly repaired, it could pose a safety hazard.
- If you are not sure whether your chimney needs to be repaired, it is always best to err on the side of caution and have it checked out by a professional. This will help you to avoid any costly repairs down the road.
- Chimney repair is an important part of home maintenance. By regularly inspecting your chimney and making repairs as needed, you can help to prevent costly repairs in the future.
- Chimney repair is also important for safety. A damaged chimney can pose a fire hazard, so it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible.
How it Works…
Let’s walk you through the process
Book Your Free Inspection
Call today to schedule your free chimney inspection and make sure you’re ready for the season
Get your chimney professionally inspected by our technician and receive your estimate on-site
Get The Job Done
After approving the estimate, our technician will perform the service on the same-day
Stay hassle free and get your fireplace maintenance on our schedule for next year
How We Keep Our Customers Satisfied…
- Free Inspection
- Same-Day Job
- Before & After Pictures
- Creative Solutions
- Competitive Pricing
- Licensed and Insured
Areas We Cover
- Lakewood – A suburb west of Denver, known for its parks and outdoor activities
- Littleton – A city southwest of Denver with historic landmarks and outdoor recreation opportunities
- Golden – A town to the west of Denver, known for its brewery and mining history
- Arvada – A city northwest of Denver, with a vibrant downtown area and access to several parks and trails
- Centennial – A suburban city located south of Denver
- Aurora – A city located just east of Denver
- Westminster – A city located northwest of Denver with a variety of parks and recreation areas
- Broomfield – A city located between Denver and Boulder, known for its tech industry and recreational opportunities
- Englewood – A city south of Denver with a small-town feel and access to several parks and trails
- Castle Rock – A town located south of Denver, known for its historic downtown and nearby hiking trails.